Sunday, November 8, 2015

My School Life (Extracurricular)

Hello there. So I am going to tell you about my extracurricular. I took BC (Badminton) for my extracurricular. Actually I wanted to join SEF but I think there a lot of  meeting for the extracurricular.

I joined BC because I need to work out a little and also I liked to play it. There haven't any meeting on badminton so.. we haven't done a lot of things. Last Saturday there is a meeting, but I can't attend because I'm too tired to play one game. Maybe next Saturday or maybe later I will attend the meeting.

I didn't join SEF because I'm not really good at English and also it's because I think there are a lot of meeting. And I don't know if that meeting will affect my grades or something. But yea at first I wanted to join it, I am still thinking about it now.

But yea I actually only I joined 1 extracurricular. But BC is cool, I think. I really enjoy playing with badminton with my friends and stuff. Although I don't really like sport, but.. yea.. I like to play badminton.

But Last Saturday I didn't go to bc because there is Rindam. It was tiring, 3 days at rindam was really really tiring because we were asked to do everything from A to Z. In Rindam, we need to be really disciple because well... that's the point of Rindam. And personally, I don't really enjoy Rindam. I guess that's all about my school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment